So on Friday myself, Brian and Brett got together at Brett's house and headed off into the woods and quarry near his home in Lindenwold. I know if we wanted a real challenge we would have just ran through Arbor Wood Court Apartments in a true "Death Race" fashion. The run was somewhere between 40 min to an hour; I'm not really sure since Brian was timing. It started with your standard trails and progressed to full on sprints up sandy hills; involving the occasional hand over hand climbing to tackle. After a roller-coaster of hills, tall grass, brambles and some water obstacles we finished with a bounding exercise across the faces of a series of rolling sandy hills. Not so easy we found! Below are some photos I found of the location but these are not photos I personally took. Feel free to give me a shout if you want to join us.![]() |
| I'm pretty sure this is where we were forced to spear our hands over and over again into the hill face to get up to the top. |




Looks like the road has reach a dead end
ReplyDeletehmmm who could this be
ReplyDelete