Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"I better have a headache and be sweating when I'm done!" - Tim Houck

Timmy gearing up for 6 Minutes of Station 1
So here is a couple videos of a finishing set after an hour workout.  The workout run down went like this:

Mind you the title are the exact words my brother Tim said to me as we arrived to start the workout; I think I made a believer out of him.

6 Minute Rounds:
  • Station 1:  Alternating Lunges across the yard while wearing a 50 lb weighted vest / dragging a big ass tire behind you / and holding a 75 lb bar bell on your shoulders  (This Sucks)
  • Station 2:  35 lb Kettle Bell Swing x 10 Reps / 45lb Kettle Bell Press x 10 Reps / Big Ass Tire Flip & Spins down the drive way / Big Ass Tire Drags back (all while keeping tension on a stupid ass rubber band around your ankles) oh yea repeat!
  • Station 3: Throw Logs and Chop Them (this also sucks)
Station 3
2nd Set of 6 Minute Rounds:
  • Station 1:  1 Minute of Boxing / 5 Minutes of alternating between Max Push ups & Pull Ups & Leg Ups
  • Station 2:  Yard Sprints while wearing the 50lb weighted vest and dragging that stupid ass tire
  • Station 3:  More Log Chops / Alternating Arms... what else
Finishing Set:  Shoulder Blast
  • Inch Worms w/ Push Ups (only pussies don't do Push Ups)
  • Side Shuffles on all fours



No comments:

Post a Comment